You will receive: 25 Individual Premom hCG Pregnancy Cassette Test. Each Test is sealed in an individual pouch.
Why Premom Cassette Test:
Premom Pregnancy Cassette Test is an FDA OTC cleared and CLIA Waived pregnancy test kit widely used in the home and clinical environments, point of care testing. It is an accurate alternative to laboratory testing with results in 3-5 minutes.
Because the users control the EXACT amount of urine specimen needed (3 drops); using the included pipette (dropper), the procedure errors are minimized and testing results are more reliable with clearer test lines;
About Premom HCG Pregnancy Test Cassettes:;
Detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about every 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.;
- All tests are FDA approved for OTC and CLIA waived and are over 99% accurate;
- User-friendly and easy to read.
- Could work days before your missed period;
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level – 25 mIU/mL
- ★EASY TO USE: Squeeze the flexible pipette to collect urine from cup and squeeze it again to drop urine into the sample well of test cassette. No extra handling, No Timer needed and No guessing, it is done!
- ★PROFESSIONAL level result guarantee : The pipette collected urine makes any inexperienced user can get Lab-class testing as those professionals with minimum human error.
- ★EASY TO READ: With urine stays in the sample well, the urine reacts with reagent completely so the test result will be more clearer for easier reading. If you are pregnant, two clear pink lines will show up as soon as 1 minute. If you are not pregnant, after maximum 3 minutes waiting time, you will see one clear line only.
- ★ HIGH ACCURACY: Over 99% accuracy cleared by FDA. Pregnancy can be detected as early as 5 days earlier than expected period.
- ★CUSTOMER SATISFACTION Guaranteed: Our expert customer service is available for any questions regarding our tests. Refunds or returns are accepted by [email protected], as we aim to provide you the most accurate over-the-counter at-home pregnancy tests.
Nutrition Tips For The Modern Life
You have decided you’re going to do something about your nutrition. That’s awesome! The only thing is there is a ton of information to weed through concerning nutrition. Don’t worry; we have the information you need. Below you will find an assortment of tips to help you eat healthier.
Try and eat foods in their natural state whenever possible. These items taste great, are good for you and cut down on the amount of chemicals and fat that you are eating.
Try to get your daily protein from more than just meat. There are a variety of non-meat protein sources that you can include in your diet. Try consuming nuts, beans, soy, tofu, fish, and more. These foods can easily be worked into a variety of recipes, or eaten alone. To keep your diet interesting, incorporate protein in a variety of different ways.
Substitute lean ground turkey for ground beef. The turkey meat has far less calories and saturated fat than the beef. Ground turkey breast is always preferable to ground dark turkey. Most ground turkey packages include a combination of white and dark meat and this is less nutritionally ideal than white meat only.
Create fruit smoothies. The ones you get at the store have too many calories. When you make it yourself, you know what’s in it. It can fit into your diet easier, too. Use ingredients like skim milk, Greek yogurt, bananas, frozen or fresh fruit and ice, to make a healthy, low calorie smoothie.
A good piece of advice is to eat a little before you attend a Thanksgiving dinner. If your stomach is empty when you attend this dinner, you will tend to overeat. When you have a little to eat before Thanksgiving dinner, you will feel full faster and will not eat so much.
These tips you’ve read can definitely help. There is lots of information to learn, but you know where you need to start. If you need to look back to this article, you can do so.