How To Make Korean Hot Pepper Paste (Gochujang)!!
scroll down the description to see the full recipe with the ingredients.
we’ve got you covered with all the ingredients you need from amazon:-
Original Korean Kochujang: http://amzn.to/2jdsKp4
Malt flour: http://amzn.to/2Dez4p4
Soybeans flour: http://amzn.to/2BdiiFD
Glutinous Rice: http://amzn.to/2j8ZyPQ
Starch syrup: http://amzn.to/2B9iysW
Hot Red Pepper Powder: http://amzn.to/2BtndmD
Korean Cookbooks: http://amzn.to/2ySB1UH
Visit our Blog for more mouth-watering recipes:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mouth.wateringrecipes1
follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/mouthwateringre
and subscribe to our channel To get the new in our kitchen 😉
Enjoy your delicious recipe and please share and like the recipe if you found it delicious! Also never hesitate to tell us any comment in the comments below!
Today we’re gonna make together
gochujang 고추장 (Korean hot pepper paste)
1. red pepper powder 600 gm
2. malt flour 3kg
3. soybeans flour 3kg
4. glutinous rice 2kg
5. sea salt 3kg
6. starch Syrup
1. soak the malt flour in water .
2. filter the malt flour twice and keep both the flour and water .
3. Put glutinous rice flour in the malt flour water.
4. Keep stirring over and over .
5. boil the malt flour water with the glutinous rice flour well .
6. Put the soybeans flour in the well boiled malt flour water and glutinous rice flour (malt flour water glutinous rice flour soybeans flour).
7. Stir the mixture very well so that it doesn’t get united into a giant ball.
8. put the red pepper on the well stirred mixture and stir .
9. Put the honey and starch syrup and stir.
10. Put the salt and stir.
11. mix the whole ingredients very very well by stirring them all together with concentration .
12. Put the mixture in a rice paddle and keep stirring till you get the shape and color required…
the color will strangely change into red.
13. and finally, put the sauce in the jar you’ll directly take it from after that.
And here’s your Gochujang sauce .
how to make Korean hot pepper paste, gochujang, hotpepper paste, how to make hot pepper paste, Korean spicy paste, hot pepper paste, bibimbap paste, Maangchi recipe, Korean food, Korean cooking,Korean hot sauce, hot sauce, Korean sauce, red pepper paste, chili paste, Korean food, the art of cooking